Files lost from iPod music player……..Need Help?
With the ease of use and flexibility, the popularity of iPod music players is increasing day-by-day. iPod digital music player now becomes the first choice of music freaks to enjoy songs anytime, anywhere on finger tips. But it would be the awful situation, if you lost favorite music files, songs playlist, videos from iPod digital media player. We at filesalvagers.com offer best solution to recover lost or deleted files from all major iPod music players.
Data can be lost due to any reason it may be accidental file deletion, disk formats, virus attack etc, but iPod file salvager software provides effective recovery results in very less time. Now get your lost files back from iPod at home by performing few mouse clicks without wasting time and money in traditional in-lab recovery process.
Common Data Loss Reasons
- Accidental file deletion,
- Formatted media,
- iPod is updated or restored using iTunes software,
- Improper handling of iPod,
- Human errors etc.
- Recover music, songs playlist, video clips, wallpapers etc lost from iPod audio-video players.
- Compatible with all major iPod music players such as Classic, Nano, Touch and other iPod media players.
- Do-it-yourself software allows users to perform recovery process at home or from office desk without requiring specified technical knowledge to operate it.
Free Trial Demo
Download free trial demo of iPod file salvage software to get preview of recoverable files and folders. To actually save the lost files on PC, we recommend you to purchase full version of the software.
Your computer must meet following system requirements to install the software:
- Operating System: Windows Vista, XP, 7, server 2008, 98 etc.
- Computer Processor: Pentium class or higher
- Computer Memory: 128 MB or more
- Free disk space: 16 MB (for installation)
Software PAD url