What to do if I have lost data? Data Recovery Software is the solution….
Now day’s computer becomes essential for home users as well as professionals to save data ranging from personal collection of files to important business documents. But data loss from hard disk drive is the major problem of every computer user. FAT file salvage software offers fast and easy recovery of lost or deleted data from Windows hard disk drive partitions.
Powerful tool to recover lost data in all major data loss situations and allows users to save the recovered files at specified location. Data recovery software for hard disk drive does not require calling any programming genius to operate it, just download and install the program on PC to get back lost files in very less time.
Common Data Loss Causes
- Formatted disk drive,
- Accidentally deleted files,
- Emptied recycle bin folder,
- Unexpected system shutdown,
- Virus attacks,
- Human errors and other similar data loss situations.
- Software easily recovers lost or deleted files from hard disk partitioned on FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- Software supports recovery from SATA, ATA, IEDE and other disk drives.
- Compatible with major hard disk manufacturers including Hitachi, Quantum, Toshiba, Maxtor and other similar HDD brands in the market.
- GUI enabled software interface does not require any specific technical skills to use it.
Freeware download of FAT file salvage software allow you to preview recoverable files. To save the recovered files you have to place order for licensed version of the software.
Your computer must meet these given requirements to successfully install the software:
- Operating System: Windows Vista, XP, 7, server 2008, 98 etc.
- Computer Processor: Pentium class or higher
- Computer Memory: 128 MB or more
- Free disk space: 18 MB (for installation)